The Chetco River Inn Vacation Rental
21202 High Prairie Road
Brookings, Oregon 97414
The Inn is located approximately 18 miles inland along the Chetco River.
* After entering the town of Brookings from the South, cross over the Chetco River and take the No. Bank Chetco River Road inland along the river. The road will turn into a one-lane forest service road.
* Follow the signs toward Alfred Loeb State Park.
* Pass Alfred Loeb State Park – after a few miles, the road will cross over the river on a one-lane bridge.
* As you continue along the river, you will pass camping and river access areas. Stay driving along the river.
* Pass the Wilderness Retreat residential area of about 10 houses. Pass over a dirt washout part of the road.
* Pass over the south fork of the river on a second one lane small bridge. At that point, you’ll arrive at a ‘T’ in the road. Turn left onto the dirt road. We are the second drive way on the left, about 400 yards. You will see our sign for The Chetco River Inn on the left.
* Once on the property for the Inn, continue through the gate, PLEASE CLOSE THE GATE BEHIND YOU, and follow the road all the way down to the river keeping to the left.
* You have now arrived at the Main Lodge and parking area. The Rockhouse cottage is in the vineyard located just a short distance straight ahead. Please park on gravel areas provided, PARK OFF THE GRASS.
Be sure to set your speedometer when you turn onto North Bank Chetco River Road.
The Caretakers Kat and Oscar will be there to welcome you and provide you with the house keys.